Areas of Interest:
- Industrial Organization and Regulation
- Political Economy
- Ph. D., Economics, New York University, USA, 1989
- B.A., Economics, Bogaziçi University, Turkey, 1982
- Associate Professor of Economics, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Sabanci University, Turkey, 1998-present
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, Bilkent University, Turkey, 1995-1998
- Senior Economist, Private Sector Development Department, The World Bank, Washington D.C., 1988-1995
- Liberalization and Regulatory Reform in the Electricity Industry, 2006 (in Turkish), Turkish Economic and Social Studies Foundation (TESEV) Publication, Istanbul:TESEV 2006
- Political Economy of Governance Failures, Crises and Opportunities for Reform“ (with Ferhat Emil), published as Chapter 4 of Turkey Country Profile : The Road Ahead for Turkey, Cairo: Economic Research Forum, 2006.
- When Good Intentions Are Not Enough: Sequential Entry and Competition in the Turkish Mobile Industry,“ with Pinar Dogan, August 2006, submitted.
There are no Articles found