Areas of Interest:
- Trade Policy
- International Economics
- Inequality and Poverty Reduction
- Computable General Equilibrium Models
- Trade Facilitation
- Gravity Models
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne and Paris School of Economics, 2010
- M.A (DEA), International Economics University of Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne, with high distinction, 2006
- BA, Economics, Cairo University, 2005
- Assistant professor, Economics Department, Faculty of Economics and Political Science, Cairo University, 2011-Present
- Economist (part time), Economic Research Forum, 2013-Present
- Adjunct professor, Economics Department, American University in Cairo, 2012-2013
- Lecturer (ATER), University of Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne and Paris School of Economics, Paris, 2009-2011
- Karam, F and Zaki, C. (2016) “How Did Wars Dampen Trade in the MENA Region?”, Applied Economics (forthcoming).
- Hendy, R. and Zaki, C. (2016) “Trade Facilitation and Firms’ Exports: the Case of Egypt”, Middle East Development Journal (forthcoming).
- El-Enbaby, H., Hendy, R. and Zaki, C. (2016) “Do SPS Measures Matter for Margins of Trade? Evidence from Firm-Level Data”, Applied Economics, vol. 48 no. 21, pages 1949- 1964.
- Zaki, C. (2016) “Employment, Gender and International Trade: A Micro-Macro Evidence for Egypt”, Review of Economics and Political Science, vol. 1 issue 1, pages 29-60.
- El-Said, H. Al Said, M. and Zaki, C. (2015) “Trade and Access to Finance of SMEs in Egypt: Is There a Nexus?”, Applied Economics, (forthcoming).
There are no Articles found