Areas of Interest:
- Labor Economics
- Applied Econometrics
- Economic Development
- Ph.D., Economics, State University of New York (SUNY) at Stony Brook, 2003
- M.A., Economics, State University of New York (SUNY) at Stony Brook, 2000
- M.Sc. Statistics, School of Economics and Political Science, Cairo University, 1998
- Assaad, R., R. Roushdy, A. Rashed. 2009. “Measuring and Operationalizing Job Quality in Egypt.” Gender and Work Working Papers Series, No.1, Population Council WANA, Cairo, Egypt.
- Namoro, S. and R. Roushdy. 2009. “Intrahousehold Resource Allocation in Egypt: Women Empowerment and Investment in Children.” Middle East Development Journal, Vol.1 No. 1, pp 105-121.
- Assaad, R. and R. Roushdy. 2009. “An Analysis of Sample Attrition in the Egypt Labor Market Panel Survey of 2006.” In The Egyptian Labor Market Revisited. Ragui Assaad (Ed.). The American University in Cairo Press, pp. 303-315, Cairo, Egypt.
There are no Articles found