Areas of Interest:
- Development Economics
- Labor Economics
- Institutional Economics
- PhD in Economics, University of London, SOAS
- MA in Economics, American University in Cairo
- B.A.&Sc. in Economics and Philosophy, Boston University
- Assistant Professor, American University in Cairo, 2016 – present
- Galal, Rami and Said, Mona. (2018). The Evolution of Wage Formation and Inequality in Jordan. In R. Assaad and C. Krat (Eds.), The Jordanian Labor Market in the Face of External Shocks. Oxford: Oxford University Press. Forthcoming.
- Galal, Rami, Said, Mona and Joekes, Susan. (2018). Gender Diversity, Firm Productivity and Wages. Working Paper Series No. 1207. Egypt: Economic Research Forum.
- Galal, Rami and Malaeb, Bilal. (2018). Migration and Child Labor in Egypt. Presented at the
American Economic Association 2018 Annual Conference.
- El Enbaby, Hoda and Galal, Rami. (2015). Inequality of Opportunity in Income and Wealth in Egypt. Working Paper Series No. 952. Egypt: Economic Research Forum.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found