Areas of Interest:
- Banking and Finance
- Applied Econometrics
- Data Envelopment Analysis
- Ph.D., University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB) 1983
- M.Sc., Bosphorus University, 1978
- B.Sc., Bosphorus University, 1976
- Full Professor, Department of Industrial Engineering, Marmara University
- UCSB, Michigan Tech University, Cankaya University
- “Efficiency of Turkish Provincial General Hospitals with Mortality as Undesirable Output” Nurhan Davutyan, Murat Bilsel, in Ibrahim H. Osman, Abdel Latef Anouze and Ali Emrouznejad (Eds) Handbook of Research on Strategic Performance Management and Measurement Using Data Envelopment Analysis, pp426-436. IGI Global Publishing, (2015).
- “Hospital Efficiency with Mortality as Undesirable Output: the Turkish Case,” with Murat Bilsel, Annals of Operations Research, 221(1): 73-88, (Oct 2014). SCI.
- “Quantile Estimates for Social Returns to Education in Turkey: 2006-2009”, with Ozan Bakis, Haluk Levent and Sezgin Polat, Middle East Development Journal 5(3): 1-23, (Dec 2013).
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found