Areas of Interest:
- Macroeconomic analysis with specialization in financial economics and economic development
- Economic modelling
- Islamic Economics and Finance
- Ph.D., Economics University of Paris I- Pantheon Sorbonne, 2004
- Postgraduate Studies, Mathematical Modeling in Economics and Finance, University of Paris I- Pantheon Sorbonne, 1999
- Diploma of engineer, Polytechnic School of Tunisia, 1998
- Full Professor of Economics – University of Carthage
- Head of the Department of Economics, Tunisia Polytechnic School, 2014-Senior Researcher Economist, IRTI, Islamic Development Bank Group, 2011-2013
- Vice-Director and Director of Studies and Internships at the University of Sousse, IHEC, 2008 – 2011
- Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Sousse, 2010
- Assistant Professor of Economics at the University of Sousse, 2005 – 2010
- Teaching and Research Assistant at the University of Evry, (2002 – 2004)
- “Enhancing Intra-Trade in OIC Member Countries Through T-SDRs” (co-authors: S. Al-Suwailem, R. Abdelkafi, and I.Drine), Islamic Economic Studies, Vol. 23, No. 1, May, 2015 (101-124).
- “Equity-Financing, Income Inequality and Capital Accumulation”, Economic Modelling, Volume 46, April 2015, Pages 322–333.
- “Banking Soundness and Financial Crises’ Predictability: A Case Study of Turkey”, International Economics, Volumes 135–136, October–December 2013, pages 62-78 (Co-author: W. Khallouli).
- “Banking Emergence, Contract Enforcement and Endogenous Growth,” International Review of Economics, Volume 60, Issue 1, 2013, Pages 83-100. (Co-author: T. Rajhi).
- “Islamic and Conventional Banks’ Soundness during the 2007-2008 Financial Crisis,” Review of Financial Economics, Volume 22, Issue 2, January 2013, pages 68-77 (Co-author: K. Bourkhis).
- “Information Misreporting in the Credit Market: Analysis of a Credit Bureau’s Disciplinary Role,” Comparative Economic Studies, Volume 55, March 2013, Pages 145-166. (Co-author: S. Ben Souissi).
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found