By Alessia Lo Turco and Daniela Maggioni Does religious affinity ...
Areas of Interest:
- Applied and Empirical Economics
- Water and Environmental Economics
- Financial Economics
- Ph. D. Economics and Econometrics, Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences, University of Leipzig, Germany- Aug. 2007- Dec. 2010
- M. Sc. Economics, Institute of Economics and Business Studies, Al-Quds University of Jerusalem, Palestine- Oct. 1999-Jul. 2002
- B. Sc. Economics and Business, Faculty of Commerce, Department of Economics, The Islamic University of Gaza, Palestine- Oct.1994-Feb. 1998
- Associate Professor of Economics and Econometrics, Faculty of Economics and Business at Al-Quds University, Palestine, Sep. 2015 -Present
- Chair, Department of Economics, Faculty Economics and Business, Al-Quds University, Palestine- Aug. 2015 – Sep. 2016
- Vice Dean, the Faculty Economics and Business, Al-Quds University, Palestine- Aug. 2014 – Sep. 2016
- Visiting Scholar, Department of Economics, Iowa State University, USA- July – September 2014
- Assistant Professor of Economics and Econometrics, Faculty of Economics and Business at Al-Quds University, Palestine- Feb. 2011- Sep. 2015
- 2017, Awad, I and and Al-Ewesat, A, Investigating Volatility Persistence in Palestine Exchange Bulls and Bears: A Time Series Analysis, Review of Economics and Finance, Accepted.
- 2017, Awad, I and Amro, A, The Effect of Clustering on Competitiveness Improvement in Hebron: A Structural Equation Modeling Analysis, Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, Accepted.
- 2017, Awad, I, Hallam, A, Testing the Validity of Okun’s Law Across-Palestine and Israel, Applied Economics, under review.
- 2017, Awad, I and Karaki, M, A Time Series Analysis to investigate the Impact of Bank Lending on Economic Growth in Palestine, Open Economics, Under Review.
There are no Articles found