Areas of Interest:
- Currency Crises
- Economics Growth
- Monetary Economics
- Political Economy of Reforms
- Ph.D., Economics, Ankara University, Turkey, 1986
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Middle East Technical University, Turkey, 1978
- Professor, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Turkey; Jan.2008-present
- Director, Economic Policy Research Institute, TEPAV, Jan.2007-present
- Dean, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Turkey; Apr. 2006 – Dec.2007
- “Emerging Market Sovereign Spreads, Global Financial Conditions and U.S. Macroeconomic News”, Economic Modelling, 526-531, 2009, (with Erdal Ozmen and Gulbin Sahinbeyoglu).
- “Fiscal Dominance and Inflation Targeting: Lessons from Turkey”, Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 44(6), 21-35, 2008, (with Hasan Ersel).
- “Public Sector Price Controls and Electoral Cycles”, Applied Economics, 39(4-6), 527-539, 2007.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found