Areas of Interest:
- Labor Economics
- Structual and Applied Econometrics
- Development Economics
- Public and Fiscal Policies
- Ph.D. in Economics, University of Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne, Paris, France- September 2011- December 2015
- M.Sc., Empirical and Theoretical Economics, University of Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne, Paris, France- October 2010
- Scientific Researcher, University of Neuchatel- April 2016- present
- Department of Economics (GAINS-TEPP), Faculty of Economics and Law, Research and Teaching Contract (CTER)- September 2015 – April 2016
- Centre d’Economie de la Sorbonne, Faculty of Economics, Research and Teaching Contract (ATER)- September 2015 – April 2016
- Yassin, S. & Langot, F. (2016). Informality, public employment and employment protection in developing countries, Institute of Economic Research Working Paper Series, University of Neuch^atel, No. 16-09. (Revise & Re-submit – Journal of Comparative Economics)
- Yassin, S. (2016). Constructing labor market transitions recall weights in retrospective data: An application to Egypt and Jordan. Institute of Economic Research Working Paper Series, University of Neuch^atel, No. 16-07.
- Assaad, R., Krat, C. & Yassin S. (2016). Comparing retrospective and panel data collection methods to assess labor market dynamics, Economic Research Forum Working Paper Series, No.994.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found