By Mohamed Arouri , Sabri Boubaker and Wafik ...
Areas of Interest:
- Macroeconomic policies
- Money and Banking
- International Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Colorado, 1984
- M.A., Economics, University of Colorado, 1982
- M.A., Finance, University of Florida, 1977
- Professor of Economics, American University in the Emirates, Dubai, UAE, 2012 to present.
- Professor of Economics, Lebanese American University, (Beirut, Lebanon) 2008 – 2012.
- Regional Advisor for Macroeconomic Policies, Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia- (ESCWA), UN, Lebanon. (February 2009 – February 2011)
- Tang, C.F. and Abosedra, S. (2016) Does Tourism Expansion Effectively Spur Economic Growth in Morocco and Tunisia? Evidence from Time Series and Panel Data, Journal of Policy Research in Tourism, Leisure and Events, 8(2), pp. 127-145
- Tang, C.F. and Abosedra, S. (2016) Tourism and Growth in Lebanon: New Evidence from Bootstrap Simulation and Rolling Causality Approaches. Empirical Economics, 50(2), pp. 679-696.
- Ben Sita, B., Abosedra, S and. Dah, A. (2015), “Short and long –run budgetary relationships: Evidence from Lebanon “,Journal of Developing Areas, 2015, vol. 49, issue 2, pp. 77-91.
- Abosedra,S. Shahbaz, M., and Sbia, R. (2015), “The Links between Energy Consumption, Financial Development, and Economic Growth in Lebanon: Evidence from Cointegration with Unknown Structural Breaks,” Journal of Energy, vol. 2015, Article ID 965825, 15 pages, 2015 doi:10.1155/2015/965825.
- Abosedra, S., Shahbaz .M. and Nawaz, K. (2015), “Modeling Causality between Financial Deepening and Poverty Reduction in Egypt”, Social Indicators Research, 2015, pp. 1-15.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found