Areas of Interest:
- Corporate Finance
- Energy Finance and Economics
- Emerging and developed stock markets
- Stock markets integration versus segmentation
- International multifactor asset pricing
- Portfolio diversification
- Exchange rates risk
- Econometrics applied to finance & Data mining
- Ph.D., in Financial Economics, Université de Paris X Nanterre, France, 2006
- M.A., Money, Bank & Finance, Université de Paris X Nanterre, France, 2002
- Full Professor of Finance and Sustainable Economics, Université Nice Sophia-Antipolis – Université Côte d’Azur – Present
- Professor of Economics & Finance –Université d’Auvergne, 2011
- Associate Researcher, EDHEC Business School, 2007-present
- Associate Professor of Finance , Université d’Orléans, 2007- 11
- The More Children You Have the More Likely You Are to Smoke? Evidence from Vietnam, Oxford Development Studies, 2016.
- CSR Performance and the Value of Cash Holdings: International Evidence, Journal of Business Ethics, 2015
- Natural Disasters, Household Welfare and Resilience: Evidence from Rural Vietnam, World Development, 2015.
- “Does Urbanization Help Poverty Reduction in Rural Areas? Evidence from Vietnam”, Harvard University, working paper series. July 2014, PGDA Working Paper No. 115.
- What Can We Tell about Monetary Policy Synchronization and Interdependence over the 2007-2009 Global Financial Crisis?, Journal of Macroeconomics, Vol. 36, pp. 175-187, 2013.
- An International CAPM for Partially Integrated Markets: Theory and Empirical Evidence. . Journal of Banking and Finance, Vol. 36, No. 9, pp. 2473-2493, 2012
There are no Articles found