Areas of Interest:
- Energy Economics
- International Trade
- International Finance
- Ph.D., Economics, Kansas State University, USA, 1998
- M.S., Economics, Iowa State University, USA, 1987
- B.S., Economics and Political Sciences, Sana’a University, Sana’a ,Republic of Yemen, 1983
- Economic Advisor, Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development (KFAED), State of Kuwait, 2016-present
- Economic Advisor, Economic Policy and Research Center, Dubai Economic Council, UAE, 2010-2016
- Associate Professor and Dean: School of Business, Lebanese International University, Sana’a Campus, 2008-2010
- Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies: Department of Economics, College of Commerce and Economics, Sana’a University, Sana’a, Yemen, 2006-2008
- Al-Iriani, Mahmoud and Mohamed Trabelsi (2016), The Economic Impact of Phasing out Energy Consumption Subsidies in GCC Countries, forthcoming in Journal of Economics and Business, May, 2016.
- Al-Iriani, Mahmoud, Ibrahim Elbadawi, and Dhuha Fadhel (2016), “Economic Linkages between Free-Zones and Main Dubai”, in: Abdulrazak Al Faris and Raimundo Soto, edts., The Economy of Dubai, Oxford University Press, London.
- Al-Iriani, Mahmoud and Yahsob Al Eriani (2015), Fiscal Institutions and Macroeconomic Management in Resource-rich Economies- The Case of Yemen. Economic Research Forum (ERF) Working Paper (935), Cairo, Egypt.
- Al-Iriani, Mahmoud (2011), Oil Curse in Yemen: The Role of Institutions and Policy. Presented at the ERF Workshop on “Understanding and Avoiding the Oil Curse in the Arab World”. Cairo, Egypt October 7-8, 2011.
- Al-Iriani, Mahmoud (2011) “Forecasting Dubai Imports: an Autoregressive Model “, DEC Working Paper, Sep. 2011.
- Al-Iriani, Mahmoud (2011) “Dubai Energy Profile”, DEC Working Paper, March,, 2011.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found