Areas of Interest:
- Macroeconomic Theory
- Monetary Economics
- Fiscal Policy
- Ph.D., Economics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA, 1994
- M.Sc. Economics, University of Kentucky, USA, 1989
- Professor, Department of Economics, Bilkent University, Jul. 2007- present
- Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Bilkent University, Mar.2003- Jul. 2007
- Visiting Scholar, Department of Economics, University of North Carolina, Sep.2002-Jun.2003
- “Liberalization of Banking Services” (with H.Ersel and S.Togan). In “Economic Liberalization and Turkey“, eds. S.Togan, Routledge. 2010.
- “Impact of Economic Liberalization”. (with J.Michalek and S.Togan). In “Economic Liberalization and Turkey“, eds. S.Togan, Routledge, 2010.
- “The Impact of Oil Price Shocks on the Economic Growth of Selected MENA Countries” The Energy Journal, Vol. 31, No. 1, 150-176, 2010., with Nildag Ceylan and Nuket Dogan
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found