Areas of Interest:
- Industrial Organization
- Applied Econometrics
- International Trade
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Brussels, 1989
- M.A., Econometrics, University of Brussels, 1985
- B.A., Econometrics, University of Brussels, 1983
- Full Professor of Economics, University of Brussels (ULB), 2004-present
- Research Director, Economic Research Forum, 2008-2010
- Member of the Royal Academy of Sciences and Technologies (Morocco), 2006-present
- “Efficiency gains from liberalizing labor mobility”, (with F. Docquier and J. Machado), Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 2015, 117: 2, pp. 303–346.
- “Inter-state tensions and regional integration: could the Arab Spring initiate a virtuous circle?”, Contemporary Arab Affairs, 2014, 7: 3, pp. 363-379.
- “The formal and informal institutional framework of capital accumulation”, (with P-G Méon), Journal of Comparative Economics, Forthcoming.
There are no Articles found