Areas of Interest:
- Labor and Human Development
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Wisconsin, Madison. 1985
- M.Sc., Operations Research, University of California, Berkeley, 1975
- M.Sc., Industrial Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, 1975
- Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Koç University, 2000-present
- Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, Koç University, 1994-2000
- Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, Tulane University, 1990-1994
- (with Seyfettin Gursel). [Employment and the Problem of Unemployment, Policies, Lessons from the Labor Economics Literature and a Research Agenda for Turkey] February 2007, 32pp. To appear in a TUBA volume as part of the Social Science Foresight Study.
- “Female Labor Supply in Turkey.” Ch.4 in The Turkish Economy: The Real Economy, Corporate Governance and Reform and Stabilization Policy, edited by S. Altug and A. Filiztekin, 92-127. Routledge Curzon Series in Middle Eastern Economics, 2006.
- “Wage Formation and Recurrent Unemployment.” (With Ragui Assaad.) Labor Economics, February 2002, 17-61.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found