Areas of Interest:
- International Finance
- Monetary and Financial Aspects of Economic Development
- Risk Management
- Financial Markets
- Ph.D., Financial Economics, University of Sheffield (England), 1986.
- M.A., Economics of Financial Intermediaries, University of Sheffield (England), 1976.
- B.A., Economics and Business Studies, University of Sheffield (England), 1975
- Professor of Finance, RMIT, Melbourne, Australia, July 2010-present
- Professor of Finance, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia, 2006-June 2010
- Professor of Economics and Dean of the College of Business Administration, Gulf University for Science and Technology (GUST), Feb.2004-Jan.2006
- Professor of Finance and Head, Department of Economics and Finance, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia, Sep.2000-Sep.2006
- Moosa, I.A., Contemporary Issues in the Post-Crisis Regulatory Landscape, Singapore: World Scientific, 2016.
- Moosa, I.A., Good Regulation, Bad Regulation: The Anatomy of Financial Regulation, London: Palgrave, 2015.
- Burns, K. and Moosa, I.A., Enhancing the Forecasting Power of Exchange Rate Models by Introducing Nonlinearity: Does it Work?, Economic Modelling, vol 50 (2015), pp 27-39.
- Moosa, I.A., The Random Walk versus Unbiased Efficiency: Can we Separate the Wheat from the Chaff, Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, vol 38 (2015), pp 251-279.
- Moosa, I.A., Quantitative Easing as a Highway to Hyperinflation, Singapore: World Scientific, 2013.
- Moosa, I.A., The US-China Trade Dispute: Facts, Figures and Myths, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 2012.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found