Areas of Interest:
- Macroeconomic Policy
- Foreign Exchange Rate Policy
- Labor Market
- Ph.D., Statistics and Economics, North Carolina State University, USA, 1983
- M.Sc., Statistics, North Carolina State University, USA, 1981
- Managing Director, Economic Research Forum (ERF), 2017-present
- Director, Macroeconomic Research Department, Economic Policy & Research Institute, Dubai Economic Council, 2009-2016
- Lead Economist, Development Economic Research Group (DECRG), The World Bank, 2000-2009
- Manager, Regional Program for Enterprise Development, Africa Region, The World Bank, 2001-2004
- Elbadawi, I., H. Esfahani and H. Kheir-El-Din (editors): “Economic Policy and Performance in the Middle East and North Africa: Essays in Honor of Heba Handoussa.” Special Issue of The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance (February, 2007): Vol. 46, Issue 5: 653-852.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim and Håvard Hegre (2007), “Globalization, Economic Shocks, and Armed Conflict.” Defense and Peace Economics (forthcoming).
- Elbadawi, I., T. Mengistae, T. Temesgen and A. Zeufack (2007),” Economic Geography and Manufacturing Productivity in Africa: An Analysis of Firm Level Data,” (forthcoming) in The Journal of Developing Areas.
There are no Articles found