Areas of Interest:
- Economics of Education
- Gender and Labor market
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Northumbria, 2006
- MSc., Economics, University of Northumbria, 2002
- BA., Economics, Mu’tah University, 1996
- Associate Professor, Economics Department, Al-Hussein Bin Talal University, Jordan, 2013-Present
- Acting Dean of College of Business Administration and Economics, Al-Hussein Bin Talal University, Jordan, September 2012 to September 2014
- Department Head, Economics Department, Al-Hussein Bin Talal University, Jordan, 2009-2011
- Labor Inspector, Labor Department of Ma’an, Ministry of Labor, Jordan, Jan.2000-Sep.2001
- Alhawarin, I. (2014) The Patterns of Early Retirement among Jordanian Men, in Assad, R. (Eds), The Jordanian Labour Market in the New Millennium, Oxford University Press.
- Alhawarin I. (2014) Patterns and Determinants of Early retirement: The case of Jordanian men, Jordan Journal of Economic Sciences (JJES), Vol. 1. No 1.
- Kreishan, F. & Alhawarin, I (2014) Youth Unemployment in Jordan: What Can be Learned for the Future? Zarqa Journal for Research and Studies in Humanities Vol. 14, No 1.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found