Areas of Interest:
- Health Economics
- Environmental Economics
- Ph.D., Economics, Gothenburg University, 2003
- Licentiate., Economics, Gothenburg University, 2002
- Professor at the Faculty of Economics and Political Science, Cairo University, 2016-present
- Member of the Environmental Commission of the Egyptian Supreme Cultural Council, Jan.2013-present
- Academic Supervisor of the French Section at the Faculty of Economics and Political Science, Cairo University, Jul.2012-present
- Abou-Ali, H., and A. El-Ayouti (2013), Nile Water Pollution and Technical Efficiency of Crop Production in Egypt: An Assessment Using Spatial and Non-parametric Modelling, Environmental and Ecological Statistics, forthcoming.
- Abou-Ali, H., and Y. Abdel-Fatah (2013), Integrated paradigm for sustainable development: a panel data Study. Economic Modelling, 30, 334-342.
- Abou-Ali, H. (ed.) (2012), Economic Incentives and Environmental Regulation: Evidence from the MENA Region, Edward-Elgar.
There are no Articles found