Areas of Interest:
- International Economics
- Ph.D. Economics, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (UWM), WI, USA, 2008-2013
- B.Sc. Commerce (Business Administration), Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt 2001-2005
- Economist Program, Debt Policy Division, Strategy Policy & Review Department, International Monetary Fund, Washington, D.C. 2015-present
- Economist Program, Middle East & Central Asia Department, International Monetary Fund (IMF), Washington, D.C., 2013-2015
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (UWM), Milwaukee, WI., 2009-2013
- Fund Internship Program (FIP), Middle East & Central Asia Department,International Monetary Fund (IMF), Washington, D.C., Summer 2012
- Hosny, Amr S. (2016) “What is the Central Bank of Egypt’s Implicit In ation Target?”, Inter-national Journal of Applied Economics, 13 (1): pp. 43-56.
- Hosny, Amr (2015) “Are we Sure about the Eects of the Egyptian Uprisings? A Seemingly Unrelated Regressions Approach”, World Review of Political Economy, 6 (3): pp. 341-351.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen and Amr Hosny (2015) “Orcutt’s Hypothesis Revisited: Evidence from Commodity Prices”, International Journal of Public Policy, 11 (4/5/6): pp. 152-168.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen, Scott Hegerty and Amr S. Hosny (2015) “The Eects of Exchange- Rate Volatility on Industry Trade between the U.S. and Egypt”, Economic Change and Restructuring 48 (2): pp. 93-117.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen, Amr Hosny and Narayan K. Kishor (2015) “The Exchange Rate Disconnect Puzzle Revisited”, International Journal of Finance and Economics 20 (2): pp. 126-137.
- Hosny, Amr S., Narayan K. Kishor and Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee (2015) “Understanding the Dynamics of the Macroeconomic Trilemma”, International Review of Applied Economics, 29 (1): pp. 32-64.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen, Scott Hegerty and Amr Hosny (2015) “Exchange-Rate Volatility and Commodity Trade Between the E.U. and Egypt: Evidence From 59 Industries”, Empirica, 42 (1): pp. 109-129.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found