Areas of Interest:
- International Economics
- Political Economy
- Institutional Economics Law
- Trade Policy
- Ph.D., Economics, Friedrich-Alexander-Univeristaet, Erlangen-Nuermberg, Germany, 2000
- M.A., Economics, Institute of Social Studies, The Hague, The Netherlands, 1994
- B.Sc., Economics, Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences, Cairo University, 1992
- Cultural Counselor and head of Student Mission, Egyptian Embassy in Berlin and Vienna, Present
- Professor, Economics Department, Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences, Cairo University (Full Time), 2011-Present
- Economic Advisor to the Egyptian Competition Authority, 2012
- Assistant Professor, Economics Department, Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences, Cairo University, 2006-2011
- Ghoneim, Ahmed Farouk, Andeas Artal-Tur, and Nicolas Péridy (2015), “Proximity, trade and ethnic networks of migrants: Case study for France and Egypt”, International Journal of Manpower, Vol. 36, Issue 4.
- Ghoneim, Ahmed Farouk (2015), “The Political Economy of Food Price Policy in Egypt”, in Per Pinstrup-Anderson (editor), Food Price Policy in an Era of Market Instability, Oxford University Press .
- Ghoneim, Ahmed F. Nicolas Péridy (2015), “Euro-Mediterranean Trade: Shallow versus Deep Integration”, in Rym Ayadi, Marek Dabrowski, and Luc De Wulf (editors), Economic and Social Development of the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean Countries, Springer International Publishing Switzerland.
- Ghoneim, Ahmed F. (2014), “Migrants’ Remittances and Their Impact on Development”, in League of Arab States Regional Report on International Arab Migration 2014: International Migration and Development, Cairo: League of Arab States, in Arabic, available at http://www.zohry.com/pubs/LAS-Migration-2014.pdf
There are no Articles found