Areas of Interest:
- Industrial Organization
- International Economics
- Private Sector Development, Value Chain and Competitiveness
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Toulouse I, 2001
- Master, Industrial Economics and Employment, University of Toulouse I, 1996.
- Bachelor, Economics in economics, University of Economics and Management of Sfax, Tunisia, 1995.
- Professor, Department of Economics, Higher School of Economics and Commercial Sciences of Tunis, University of Tunis (2012-Present)
- Member of the Minister’s Office (Advisor) with Minister of Economic and Finance (Feb 2014-Jan 2015, in charge of Coordination and Monitoring of the Project on development model design and the new economic vision including teams from involved ministries) and the with Minister of Development, Investment and International Cooperation (Feb – May 2015, in charge of the preparation of the guideline for the strategic development plan 2016-2020.
- Trade-Economist Consultant with the World Bank Group (Dec 2015-Present) in charge of technical advice, coordination and monitoring related to the implementation of multiples development projects
- Head of Master of Quantitative Economics of Industry and Networks, FSEG, Nabeul, University of Carthage (2010-2012) Development, Investment and International Cooperation
- KARRAY Zouhour (2016), “Boosting World Trade in Tunisia and Egypt by Cutting Non-Tariff Barriers: Better Imports for Better Exports”, ERF Policy Brief No. 14 | June
- KARRAY Zouhour, BEN GHORBEL Wiem (2014), “Les déterminants internes et externes de l’innovation : cas des entreprises manufacturières en Tunisie”, in M. Hattab-Christmann, A. Isla et C. Vautier (eds.), La crise du capitalisme financiarisé. Mélanges en l’honneur de François Morin, Presses de l’Université Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- GHALI Sofiane, ZITOUNA Habib, KARRAY Zouhour and DRISS Slim (2013) “Trade, Transaction Costs and TFP: Evidence from Tunisia and Egypt”, ERF Working Paper, No 807.
- GHALI Sofiane and KARRAY Zouhour (2013) “Trade and R&D Externalities: Impact on the Cost of Production of the Tunisian Manufacturing Sector”, ERF Working Paper, No 801.
There are no Articles found