By Ibrahim Elbadawi ERF’s annual conference has become the ...
Areas of Interest:
- International Economics
- Managerial Economics
- Ph.D., Economics, Claremont Graduate School, USA, 1984
- M.A., Economics, Claremont Graduate School, USA, 1982
- Economic Advisor at the Amiri Diwan in the capacity of Minister, Kuwait, Nov. 2003 – present
- Minister of Finance, Minister of Planning and Minister of State for Administrative Development Affairs, Kuwait, Feb.2001-Jan. 2003
- Minister of Education and Minister of Higher Education, Kuwait, Jul. 1999-Feb. 2001
- Al-Ebraheem, Y.; Sirageldin,I.; 2002. “Budget Deficit, Renewable Resource Gap, and Human Resource Development in Oil Economies”, in I. Sirageldin (eds.) Human Capital: Population Economics in the Middle East. PP. 96-113. London, UK: I.B. Tauris.
- Shebeb, B; Al-Ebraheem, Y. 2002 “Endogenous Growth and the Opennesss of Economy to Trade” Journal of King Abdulaziz: Economics and Administration. Vol.16. No.1- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Khorshid, M.; Al-Ebraheem, Y. 2001 “Estimation of Medium-Term effects of the Economic Reform Program” Journal of Economic Research No. 23, year 9 (in Arabic)
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found