Areas of Interest:
- ICT and productivity
- Innovation, productivity and efficiency
- Productivity and efficiency in forestry and agriculture
- Labor markets and economic performance
- Ph.D. in Economics, Middle East Technical University, Department of Economics, Ankara, Turkey, 2005
- M. A. in Economics, Department of Economics, Northeastern University, Boston, MA, USA, 1997
- B.S. in Economics, Department of Economics, Anadolu University, Eskisehir, Turkey, 1993
- Visiting Professor, Department of Economics, Rice University, Houston, Texas, USA, July 2013 – Sep. 2013
- Associate Professor Doctor, Department of Economics, Anadolu University, Eskisehir, Turkey, 2010 – Present
- Assistant Professor Doctor, Department of Economics, Anadolu University, Eskisehir, Turkey, 2005 – 2010
- Kilicaslan, Y., L. Erdogan, N. Caglarirmak Uslu and E. Esen (2012) “Technology,Specialisation and Productivity in Manufacturing Industry,” Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 27(314), 9-33.
- Kilicaslan, Y. and L. Erdogan (2012) “Industry Orientation, Exporting and Productivity”, Modern Economy, 3(1), 2012, 81-90.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found