Areas of Interest:
- Labor Economics
- Ph.D. Princeton University, 2012
- B.Sc. (Magna cum Laude) Duke University, 2006
- Assistant Professor of Economics, Zayed University, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates-(August 2013 – Present)
- Adnan, W. (2015). “Who gets to cross the border? The impact of mobility restrictions on labor flows in the West Bank”. Labour Economics, 34, 86-99. , Jan. 2016-present.
- Adnan, W. (2014). “Examining Industry Wage Differentials in the Palestinian Territories” Review of Middle East Economics and Finance 10(2):123-150.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found