Areas of Interest:
- Quantitative Finance
- Financial Markets Dynamics
- Foreign Exchange Markets
- M.Sc., Finance, Faculty of Management and Economic Sciences of Tunis, Tunisia, 2007
- B.Sc., Management (finance), Tunis University, 2003
- Assistant Professor, Department of Finance and Economics, College of Economics and Political Sciences, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman – present
- Assistant Professor, Department of Finance, Faculty of Management and Economic Sciences of Tunis El Manar University, 2011
- Research & Teaching Assistant, Department of finance, Faculty of Management and Economic Sciences of Tunis El Manar University, 2007-2011
- “Correlations and volatility spillovers across commodity and stock markets: Linking Energies, Food, and Gold”. Economic Modelling 32 pp. 15-22, 2013 (with A. Boubaker, M. Beljid & S. Managi).
- “Further evidence on the time-varying efficiency of crude oil markets”. Energy Study Review, 19(2), pp. 38-51, 2013 (with C. Aloui, D.K. Nguyen & M. Hamdi).
- “Board effectiveness, conglomerate diversification, and firm performance: the Tunisian case”. International Journal of Management Science and Engineering Management, 7(3) pp. 174-182, 2012 (with A. Boubaker & C. Aloui).
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found