Areas of Interest:
- Economic Development
- Monetary and Fiscal Stabilization
- Industrial Organization
- Applied Economics
- Ph.D., Economics, Istanbul University, Turkey, l976
- M.A., Economics, Manchester University, 1974
- Lecturer, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania,USA, Oct. 2006-present
- Senior Economist, Decision Economics, Inc., Oct. 2006-present
- Manager of the Research Project & lecturer, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, USA, 2005-2006
- “High-Mixed-Frequency Dynamic Latent Factor Forecasting Models for GDP in the Philippines”. Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Vol. 33, No.2 (May 2015). pp. 451-462. (with Roberto S. Mariano).
- “The Use of Consumer and Business Surveys in Forecasting”, Economic Modelling, Vol 27, Issue 6 (November 2010), pp. 1453-1462 (with Lawrence R. Klein).
- “Current Quarter Model for Turkey”. In L. R. Klein (ed.) The Making of National Economic Forecasts, Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd., Cheltenham, UK, and Northampton, MA, USA. 2009, Chapter 9, pp.245- 264.
- “500 Buyuk Kurulusta Mali ve Ekonomik Gostergeler, 1980-2008”. Istanbul Sanayi Odasi Dergisi, Agustos 2009.
- “The University of Pennsylvania Models for High-Frequency Macroeconomic Modeling”. Mariano (ed.) High-Frequency Modeling. World Publishers. Singapore (with Lawrence R. Klein) (forthcoming, 2007).
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found