Areas of Interest:
- International Economics
- Associate Professorship,”Doçentlik”, 1978
- Ph.D., Economics, The Johns Hopkins University, USA, 1972
- Professor, Bilkent University, Bilkent, Ankara, Turkey, 1987-present
- Dean, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Bilkent University, Bilkent, Ankara, Turkey, 1987 – 1996
- Professor, Department of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences, Ankara University, Cebeci, Ankara, Turkey, 1986 – 1987
- ‘Liberalization of Transportation Services in the EU and Turkey’ June 2016 by Oxford University Press.
- ‘Updating EU-Turkey Trade and Investment Relations’, Directorate General for External Policies, Policy Department, European Parliament, Brussels (forthcoming)
- Liberalizing Trade and Transportation Services in Turkey, Oxford University Press (forthcoming)
- “Technical Barriers to Trade: The Case of Turkey and the European Union”, Journal of Economic Integration, 30, 2015, 121-147.
- “The EU-Turkey Customs Union: A Model for Future Euro-Med Integration’, in Economic and Social Development of the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean Countries, ed. by Rym Ayadi, Luc De Wulf and Marek Dobrowski, Springer, 2014.
- “Agricultural Policy”, in The Europeanization of Turkey’s Public Policies: A Scorecard, ed. by A. Güney and Ali Tekin, Routledge (forthcoming)
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found