Areas of Interest:
- Energy Economics
- Post Graduate, Finance, Drexel University, 1990
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Kansas, 1980
- M.A., Economics, University of Kansas, 1974
- B.A., Economics, University of Baghdad, 1969
- Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Drexel University, 1990-present
- Senior Economist, Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC) Kuwait, 1983-1988
- Associate Research Scientist, Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR), Kuwait, 1981-1983
- Hammoudeh, S., Y. Yuan, M. McAleer and M. Thompson, “Precious Metals-Exchange Rate Volatility Transmissions and Hedging Strategies,” International Review of Economics and Finance (forthcoming).
- Soytas, U., M. Sari, S. Hammoudeh and E. Hacihasanoglu “The Oil Prices, Precious Metal Prices and Macroeconomy in Turkey,” Energy Policy (forthcoming 2010).
- Sari, M., S. Hammoudeh and U. Soytas. “”Dynamics of Oil Price, Precious Metal Prices, and Exchange Rate,” Energy Economics (forthcoming 2010).
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found