Areas of Interest:
- Economic Growth
- Economic Development and Policy
- PH.D in Economics, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA, 2008 – MAY 2014
- M.B.A. , Major in Finance, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI, USA, MAY 2005 – MAY 2007
- B.A. in Finance, Davenport University, Grand Rapids, MI, USA, 2002 – DEC 2004
- Economic Affairs Officer, Economic Development and Integration Division, JUNE 2014 –MAR. 2016
- Ph.D. (Student) Researcher, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA, JAN. 2011– MAY 2014
- Associate Financial Analyst, Ernst & Young, Muscat Sultanate of Oman, AUG. 2007–AUG. 2008
- Natural resource revenues: Effect on the pattern of domestic investments relative to international assets investments. International Economics and Economic Policy journal, May 2017.
- Governance in the Arab Region: Addressing Challenges and Envisaging the Future. Risk Governance and Control Journal, Financial Markets and Institutions, Volume 6, Issue3, 2016. With Denise Sumpf.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found