Areas of Interest:
- Public Finance
- Money and Banking
- International Finance Program.,University of Pennsylvania, Wharton, 2006
- Ph.D., Economics, Cairo University, 2002
- M.A., Economics, The American University in Cairo, 1990
- B.A., Economics (Highest Honors), The American University in Cairo, 1985
- Senior Financial Economist, Middle East and North Africa Department (MENA), The World Bank, Jul.2004-present
- Associate Professor, Economics Department, British University in Egypt (BUE), Sep.2006-present
- Associate Professor, Economics Department, The American University in Cairo (AUC), Oct.2002-present
- Democracy and Egyptian Women’s Political Participation. United Nations Development Fund for Women (UNIFEM). New York. 2007.
- Investment Climate Assessment in Egypt, World Bank, Washington D.C. January 2007.
- “Bank Privatization: The Case of Egypt”, in Economic Policy and Performance in the Middle East and North Africa, special issue of the Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance. Volume 46, Issue 5. December 2006.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found