Areas of Interest:
- International Trade
- International Finance
- Ph.D. in Economics. Georgetown University, Washington, D.C. 1989
- Department of Economic Development, UAE-Present
- Deputy-Director, Trade and Development Division, the Trade & Agriculture Directorate, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Paris, France, Jun. 2009
- Chief Economist, Department of Economic Development, Government of Dubai, Dec. 2008 – Jun. 2009
- Head of the Trade and Development Division, the Trade & Agriculture Directorate, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Paris, France, Aug. 2001 – Nov. 2008
- Safadi, Raed. 2006. The Legacy of Trade Reforms in the Arab Countries, The OPEC Fund for International Development, Vienna, December 2006.
- Safadi, Raed and Abdelbasset Chemingui. 2005. Saudi Arabia Long Road to WTO Membership: The Potential Payoffs, ERF, Cairo, December 2005.
- Safadi, Raed and Sam Laird and Alessandro Turini), “The WTO and Development.” In Douglas Nelson (editor), The Political Economy of Policy Reforms, Elsevier, 2004.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found