By Alessia Lo Turco and Daniela Maggioni Does religious affinity ...
Areas of Interest:
- human resources
- Ph.D. in Economics, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, 2010
- M.S. in Economics, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, 2006
- M.A. in Economics, Bogazici University, 2005
- Assistant Professor of Economics, TOBB-ETU, September 2010-Present
- Associate Professor of Economics, Inter-University Council, 2017-Present
- Vice Chair , Department of Economics, TOBB-ETU, September 2013-Present
- Fines versus Imprisonment for the Issuance of Bad Checks: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Turkey (with Cuneyt Orman and Mehmet Yigit Gurdal), 2017. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 143, 9-27.
- Lower Volatility, Higher Inequality: Are They Related?, 2017. Oxford Economic Papers, 69(4), 847-869. [Editor’s Choice and Lead Article]
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found