Areas of Interest:
- Financial Economics
- Money and Banking
- Ph.D., Finance, University of Cincinnati, France, 1981
- MBA., Finance, University of Cincinnati, France, 1979
- M.Sc., Management, St. Louis University, 1972
- Professor of Finance, Ball State University, 1989-present
- Assistant Professor of Finance, University of Detroit,1985-1989
- Assistant Professor of Finance, Wayne State University, 1981-1985
- Revisiting the weak-form efficiency of the Australian stock market. Journal Corporate
Ownership and Control, 2014, Vol. 11, pp21-28. With M., Li, B., Tong, T.
- The Relationship between Volatility and Expected Returns: Some Evidence for Australia. International Journal of Business and Economics, 2011, Vol. 10, No. 1, 27-43. With Ali F. Darrat and Bin Li.
- Capital Structures in Developing Countries: the Case of Libyan companies. Journal of Global Business Development, forth coming, Omar M. Benkato.
- “Integrating Target Costing Models For Modular Manufacturing.” Review of Business Research, Volume VI, Number 3, 2006, pp.17-27. Mohamed E. Bayou, Thomas Jeffries, and Omar M. Benkato.
- “Capital Structure: Common Law Versus Civil Law Countries.” Review of Business Research, Volume VI, Number 1, 2006, pp.63-71. Omar M. Benkato, Mark Myring, and Christopher K. Luchs.
- “Capital Structure of Firms in an Emerging Market: Some Empirical Evidence.” Savings and Development, Spring 2005. Omar M. Benkato, Ali F. Darrat and Bassam Abual-Foul
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found