Areas of Interest:
- Health Economics
- Educational Economics
- PhD in Economics, University of Manchester, UK November 2013
- Master of Science in Econometrics, University of Manchester UK, September 2007 –September 2008
- Master of Science in Econometrics and Social Statistics, University Of Khartoum, Sudan Aug.2001 – Aug. 2003
- Bachelor of Science (first class honours) in Econometrics and Social Statistics, University Of Khartoum, Sudan 1994 – 1999
- Assistant Professor in Econometrics, The King Faisal University 18 September 2016 – present
- Assistant Professor in econometrics, The British University in Egypt 19 April 2015 – 31 July 2016
- Econometrician / Health Economist, The University of Stirling (UK) 9 Dec 2013 – 31 Aug 2014
- Elamin, Obbey., Reham Rizk, and John Adams. “Private tutoring and parents’ decision to work more: understanding the pathways of impact in Egypt”. Education Economics, (forthcoming). DOI:10.1080/09645292.2018.1503232.
- Andrews, Martyn, Obbey Elamin, Alastair R. Hall, Kostas Kyriakoulis, and Matthew Sutton. “Inference in the presence of redundant moment conditions and the impact of government health expenditure on health outcomes in England.” Econometric Reviews 36, no. 1-3 (2017): 23-41.
- Elamin, Obbey. “Effect of Improving Housing Conditions on Early Childhood Health in Rural Sudan.” Journal of Sustainable Development, Vol. 9, No. 4, ( 2016).
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found