Areas of Interest:
- Energy Economics
- Mathematical Economics
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Surrey Guildford, UK
- M.Sc., Economics, King Saudi University, 1994
- M.B.A., Bellarmaine University, Louisville, USA, 1983
- B.A., Business Administration, Bellarmaine University, Louisville, USA, 1982
- Chairman Deputy for Economic Department, King Saud University, May 2007-present
- Associate Professor in Economic Department, King Saud University, Jan.2005-present
- An Advisor to Majlis Alshura, April 2006-present
- Al-Yousef, N(2008). “Modeling and Forecasting the Demand for Crude Oil in Asia Countries”, -presented in the 25th USAEE/IAEE North American Conference held on September 18-12, -2005. Forthcoming. In ” Journal of Economic & Administrative Sciences
- Al-Yousef, N.(2007) “EU and GCC Trade relationship”, Send for Publication.
- Al-Yousef, N. (2006) “Saudi Economy: Prospect & Future”, the Saudi Economic journal, Vol.24-Spring , P. 10-38.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found