Areas of Interest:
- Labor Market and Human Development
- Ph.D., Economics, Johns Hopkins University, 2001
- M.A., Economics, Johns Hopkins University, 1997
- M.A., Public Management & Organizational Behavior, CA State University, Sacramento, 1997
- B.A., Economics, Claremont McKenna College (CA), 1992
- Silatech Foundation ‐ Director of Research & Policy Doha, Qatar / March 2012 – April 2017
- Director of Research, The Syria Trust for Development, Syria, Jun.2007
- Assistant Professor – Department of Economics, American University of Beirut, Lebanon, Feb.2002-Sep.2007
- Economist, Food and Rural Economics Division, Economic Research Service, United States Department of Agriculture, USA, Nov.2000-Jan.2002
- Kabbani, Nader and Noura Kamel. 2009. “Tapping into the Economic Potential of Young Syrians During a Time of Transition”. In Generation in Waiting: The Unfulfilled Promise of Young People in the Middle East, T. Yousef and N. Dhillon (eds.). Brookings Institution Press.
- Kabbani, Nader and Mansour Omeira, “Employment among Youth in West Asia and North Africa Countries” in World Youth Report 2007, UN Programme on Youth, New York (forthcoming).
- Street, Richard, Nader Kabbani and Yamama Al-Oraibi, “Responding to Weak Labor Market Conditions Facing Youth: The Case of Syria,” in Youth in the Middle East and North Africa: Expanding Economic Prospects in Urban Areas – Technical Papers, edited by Osman Nour, Rabat: Rabat Municipality, 2006.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found