Areas of Interest:
- Financial Markets
- Economic Growth
- Ph.D., Finance, University of Plymouth Business School, UK, 1999
- M.Sc., Business Administration, Cairo University, Egypt, 1996
- The Egyptian Exchange
- Vice Chairman, Insurance Holding Company, Oct. 2010-present
- Vice Chairman, Cairo and Alexandria Stock Exchange, Nov. 2006-Sep. 2010
- Economist, Middle East and Central Asia Department, International Monetary Fund,Nov.2005-Nov.2006
- Acting Executive Director, Egyptian Institute of Directors, Jun.2005-Nov.2005
- Al-Hassan, A., Delgado, F., and Omran, M., (Forthcoming), “The Under-Pricing of IPOs in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries”, Research in International Business and Finance.
- Omran, M., (2009),”Post-Privatization Corporate Governance and Firm Performance: The Role of Private Ownership Concentration, Identity and Board Composition”, Journal of Comparative Economic, 37 (4), 658-673.
- Girarad, E., and Omran, M., (2009),”On the Relationship between Trading Volume and Stock Price Volatility in CASE”, International Journal of Managerial Finance, 5 (1), 110-134
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found