By Mohamed Arouri , Sabri Boubaker and Wafik ...
Areas of Interest:
- Human Development and Labor Market
- Ph.D., Economics, The Institute Of Oriental Studies, Academy of Science, Moscow, 1986
- M.Sc., Economics, Moscow University, 1982
- B.Sc., Economics, Kuban University, 1979
- Vice Chancellor of International University of Technology Twintech
- Professor of Economics, Sana’a University
- Economic Consultant – Present
- Visiting Researcher and Professor, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Georgetown University, USA, 2003
- Professor of Economics, the University of Sana’a, 1992-present
- Deputy Director, Yemeni Center for Studies and Research, 1997-1998
- Food and Water Security in Yemen Published in the book entitled “The Battle for Yemen: Al-Qaeda and the Struggle for Stability”. The Jamestown Foundation: Washington DC. April 2010.
- “The Impact of Global Financial Crises on Yemen Economy”. Beirut: Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. May 2009.
- “Private Public Partnership in Yemen: Facts and Perspective”. Paper Presented for the Symposium organized by Minister of planning and International Cooperation entitled: Yemen – GCC partnership, Sana’a, 2006.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found