By Mohamed Saleh Since the early 1950s, when schools in ...
Areas of Interest:
- Urban Economics
- Industrial Organization
- Economics of Advertising
- Applied Microeconomics
- Ph.D., Economics, Brown University, 2005
- A.M., Economics, Brown University, 2001
- M.A., Economics, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 1998
- B.S., Telecommunication Engineering, University of Tehran, 1991
- Associate Professor, Department of Economics, American University of Sharjah, June 2014–Present
- Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, American University of Sharjah, Aug 2005–June 2013
- Researcher at U.S. Census Bureau, Boston Census Research Data Center (BRDC),May 2000–Present
- “On the accuracy of Blue Chip forecasts of interest rates and country risk premiums,” with Hamid Baghestani and Ilker Kaya, Applied Economics, 47(2), January 2015.
- “How price inelastic is the demand for gasoline in fuel-subsidizing economies?” with Jay Squalli, Energy Economics, 2015.
- “Migration as a Way to Diversify: Evidence from Rural to Urban Migration in the US,” with Anil Rupasingha, Journal of Regional Science, 45, October 2013.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found