Areas of Interest:
- Food policy
- Poverty and welfare
- Rural development
- Ph.D., Agriculture Economics, University of Aberdeen, 2000
- MSc., Agriculture Economics, Shiraz University, 1989
- Professor and Head of Agricultural Economics Department, Agricultural College, Shiraz University, Iran, 2007-Present
- Member of board directors, Iranian Agricultural Economics Society (IAES), http://www.iranianaes.ir, 2000-02, 2002-04, 2007-Present
- Member of International Association of Agricultural Economics (IAAE), 2002-Present
- Ghorbanian E and M Bakhshoodeh, 2015.Studying the impacts of price increasing on food security in rural Iran, Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, (forthcoming).
- Layany G, E Ghorbanian and M Bakhshoodeh, 2015. Investigating world corn price transmission to domestic markets in Iran: application of Armington and pass through elasticities, Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 29 (4): (forthcoming).
- Bakhshoodeh M, 2010.Impacts of world prices transmission to domestic rice markets in rural Iran, Food Policy, 35:12-19.
- Soltani G R and M Bakhshoodeh, M. Zibaei, 2009. Optimization of agricultural water use and trade patterns: the case of Iran, ERF, Working Paper 508.
- Shushtarian A and M Bakhshoodeh, 2009.Regional poverty and its determinants in Iran, Journal of Income Distribution, 18 (3-4): 249-267.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found