- PhD thesis in Mathematical Economics and Econometrics, (1986) IDI -GREMAQ, University of Toulouse, France
- Master of Science in Mathematical Economics & Econometrics (1983), IDI -GREMAQ,University of Toulouse, France
- Bachelor in Economics (1981), Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Sfax, Tunisia.
- Full professor in econometrics and quantitative analyses, Department of Quantitative Methods, High Institute of Management (ISG), University of Tunis, Tunisia, 2002 to present
- Visiting Professor at the University of Bordeaux 4, France, March 2008 & march 2009
- Director of UAQUAP ( Research Unit on Quantitative and Applied Economics) , High Institute of Management (ISG), University of Tunis, Tunisia, 2003 to present
- President of the Tunisian national commission for “Associate Professor in Quantitative Methods” Selection, 2014/2015
- Amara M. and Ayadi M. (2014), “Local employment growth in the coastal area of Tunisia: spatial filtering approach”,. Middle East Development Journal, vol.6, issue 4, pp. 255-284, Dec. 2014.
- Ayadi M. , Ben Khalifa A.and Lanoie P. (2013), “Estimated hedonic wage function and value if life in African country”, , Economics Bulletin, vol. 33, issue 4, pp. 3023-3031. 2013.
- Amara M. and Ayadi M. (2013), « The local geographies of welfare in Tunisia: Does neighborhood matter? »,.International Journal of Social Welfare, vol. 22, no 1, January 2013.
There are no Articles found