Areas of Interest:
- Structural Change and Productivity
- Trade in Services and International Migration
- Dynamic General Equilibrium Modeling of Employment Policies
- Pension reform
- Growth and Poverty Reduction
- Accreditation for research supervision (HDR), Paris 1-Panthéon-Sorbonne University, 2015
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Montpellier I, France, 2003(with honors), International Center for Advanced Mediterranean Studies, France, 1998
- M.Sc., Agricultural Economics and Development Administration, International Center for Advanced Mediterranean Studies, France, 1998
- Master, Agricultural Development Economics, National School of Agronomic Sciences (ENSAM), 1996
- Associate Professor Université Paris1-Panthéon-Sorbonne/IEDES, 2005-present
- DIAL (IRD/Paris-Dauphine University) research associate 2002-present
- World Bank Consultant 2004-present
- Program Officer SISERA, International Development Research Center, Dakar, 2004-2005
- Marouani, M.A. and B. Nilsson “The Labor Market Effects of Skill-biased Technological Change in Malaysia”, Economic Modelling, forthcoming.
- El Lahga A., Marouani, M. A. and R. Ben Ayed Mouelhi 2016, “Tunisia: Jobs to combat high youth unemployment”, Chapter 7 in: Jobs for Development: Challenges and Solutions in Different Country Settings, Betcherman and Rama eds., Oxford University Press, 336 p.
- Marouani, M.A. and R. Mouelhi 2016, “Contribution of Structural Change to Productivity Growth : Evidence from Tunisia”, Journal of African Economies, Volume 25, Issue 1, pp.110–132.
- David, A. and Marouani, M.A. 2015, “Migration and Employment Interactions in a Crisis Context: the case of Tunisia.”, Economics of Transition, volume 23, issue 3, pp. 597–624.
- Marouani, M.A. and D. Robalino 2012, “Assessing interactions among education, social insurance and labor market policies in Morocco”, Applied Economics, volume 44, N_ 24, pp. 3149-3167.
- Bottini, N., Marouani, M.A. and L. Munro 2011“Service sectors restrictiveness and economic performance : An estimation for the MENA region», The World Economy volume 34(9), pp. 1652-1678.
REPEC Page: https://ideas.repec.org/f/pma684.html
There are no Articles found