- MA Ph.D. in Public Policy, HARVARD UNIVERSITY, Cambridge, 2007 – 2010
- MA Masters in Public Administration/International Development, HARVARD UNIVERSITY, Cambridge, 2005 – 2007
- MA Master of Arts, Middle Eastern Studies HARVARD COLLEGE, Cambridge, MA, 1999-2000
- Associate Dean for Administration, Undergraduate Studies and Public Outreach, School of Global Affairs and Public Policy The American University in Cairo, 2014-present
- Visiting Scholar. Harvard Kennedy School, Spring 2014
- Harvard Kennedy School, Lecturer, Mid-Career MPA Program, 2010-present
- Assistant Professor, School of Business, Economics Department, The American University in Cairo, 2011-present
- “Patronage and Electoral Behavior: Evidence from Egypt First Presidential Elections”, (with Atallah, Samer), European Journal of Political Economy, forthcoming 2014.
- “What Does Health Reform Mean for the Health Care Industry? Evidence from the Massachusetts Special Senate Election.”, (with Miller, Nolan), American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, 5(3): 1-29, 2013.
- “The Elasticity of Trust: How to Promote Trust in the Arab Middle East and the United States” (with Bohnet, Iris, Herrmann, Benedikt, Robbett, Andrea, Al-Yahia, Khalid, and Zeckhauser, Richard), chapter 7 in “Restoring Trust in Organizations and Leaders Enduring Challenges and Emerging Answers”, Oxford University Press, 2012.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found