Areas of Interest:
- Human Development
- Ph.D., Economics, Middle East Technical University, Turkey, 1995
- M.A., Economics, University of Michigan, USA, 1991
- B.A., Economics-Management, Ohio Wesleyan University, USA, 1989
- Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Middle East Technical University, Turkey, Apr.2006-present
- Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, Middle East Technical University, Turkey, Jun.1996-Apr.2006
- Advisor, National Report on Child Labor in Turkey, SIS-ILO/IPEC, Jun 2001-Sep.2001
- Dayogulu, Meltem, Murat G. Kirdar and Aysit Tansel. 2009. “Impact of Sibship Size, Birth Order and Sex Composition on School Enrolment in Urban Turkey.” Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 71(3): pp. 399-426
- Dayioglu, M. (forthcoming), “Mother’s and Children’s Employment in Turkey”, Journal of Developing Areas, 41(2).
- Dayioglu, M. (2007), “Turkiye’de Cocuk Yoksullugu: Olcum Yontemleri ve Yoksullugun Belirleyicileri” (Child Poverty in Turkey: Methods of Measuerment and Determinants of Poverty), TISK Akademi, 2(3), pp.82-105..
There are no Articles found