Areas of Interest:
- Development Economics
- Labor Economics
- Applied Econometrics
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Southern California, 2010
- MA, Business Administration, Sharif University of Technology, 2004
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 2002
- Assistant Professor, Economics Division Babson College, Wellesley, MA, 2010-present
- Research Assistant University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, 2006-2007
- “Against the Wind: Labor Force Participation of Women and Economic Instability in Iran,” forthcoming in Feminist Economics, published online on April 11, 2016
- “Oil and Entrepreneurship,” Energy Policy (2016), 94: 10-15.
- “Calculating the Income Counterfactuals for Oil Producing Countries of the MENA Region,” Resources Policy (2015), 44: 47-56.
- “Female Labor Force Participation in Iran: A Structural Analysis,” Review of Middle East Economics and Finance (2015), 11(1): 1-24.
- . “Start Your Class With A “What Do You Know?” Survey,” in Victoria L. Crittenden, Kathryn Esper, Nathan Karst and Rosa Slegers (Eds.) Evolving Entrepreneurial Education: Innovation in the Babson Classroom (2015). Bingley, UK: Emerald Publishing LTD.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found