Areas of Interest:
- Environmental and Natural resources Economics
- HDR degree (a French post-doctoral degree allowing its holder to supervise PhD students), University of Sousse- June 2016
- PhD in Economics, Faculty of Economics and Management of Sousse- January 2009 – Mars 2014
- Master’s Degree in Applied Statistics, Institute of Management of Sousse- September 2006 – July 2007
- Associate professor, University of Sousse, Faculty of Economics and Management of Sousse- Sep 2014 – present
- Assistant Professor, University of Monastir, Faculty of Economics and Management of Mahdia- Sep 2012 – Aug 2014
- Teaching AssistantUniversity of Sousse, Institute of Management of Sousse- Sep 2008 – Aug 2012
- 2017. Bridging the Maghreb’s water gap: from rationalizing the virtual water trade to enhancing the renewable energy desalination. Environmental, Development and Sustainability: doi:10.1007/s10668-016-9820-9 – Springer.
- 2016. Forecasting urban water demand: A meta-regression analysis. Journal of Environmental Management 183, 777-785 – Elsevier.
- 2016. Exploring the relationship between agricultural electricity consumption and output: New evidence from Turkish regional data. Energy Policy 95, 370-377 – Elsevier (with E. Dogan and B. Turkekul).
- 2016. Testing the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis for water footprint indicator: A cross-sectional study. Journal of Environmental Planning and Management 59(11), 1933-1956 – Taylor & Francis.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found