By Mohamed Arouri , Sabri Boubaker and Wafik ...
Areas of Interest:
- Fertility Transition
- Reproductive Health
- Population and Education
- Ph.D., Demography Program, Australian National University, 1998
- M.A., Demography, University of Tehran, Iran, 1991
- B.A., Social Sciences, Esfahan University, Iran, 1987
- Professor, Department of Demography, University of Tehran (UT), Tehran, Iran. 2010-present
- Associate Professor, Department of Demography, University of Tehran (UT), Tehran, Iran. 2004-2010
- Adjunct Fellow, Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute (ADSRI), Australian National University (ANU), Canberra, Australia. 2008-2010
Latest of Publications:
- Amiri Farahani, L. Abbasi-Shavazi, MJ, 2012, Trends of Caesarean Section in Iran over the last three decades and its Demographic Factors, Review Article, Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences, 2(3), 127-134.
- Hugo, G., Abbasi-Shavazi, M. J., and Sadeghi, R. 2012, Refugee Movement and Development: Afghan Refugees in Iran, Migration and Development, 1 (2): 261– 279.
- Abbasi-Shavazi, MJ., Sadeghi, R., Mahmoudian, H., and Jamshidiha, G., 2012 Marriage and Family Formation of the Second-generation Afghans in Iran: Insight from a qualitative survey, International Migration Review, 46 (4):828–860. DOI: 10.1111/imre.12002
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found