Areas of Interest:
- Economics of Growth
- International Economics
- Ph.D., Economics, Cambridge University, UK, 1971
- M.Sc., Economics, London School of Economics,UK, 1968
- B.Sc., Economics, (with honors), University of Wales, 1967
- Economic Research Forum
- Managing Editor, Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ), Dec.2008
- President, RETIRED, Global Development Network
- President, Global Development Network, Jun.2001-Jun.2007
- Director, Global Development Network, 1999-2001
- Lyn Squire. Forthcoming. Indicators of Development: Measuring Progress in Reducing Poverty. In International Handbook of Development Economics, edited by Amitava Dutt and Jaime Ross. Edward Elgar, UK.
- with Jose Fanelli. Forthcoming. Foreword. In Three R’s: Reach, Range, Reason, edited by Jose Fanelli and Lyn Squire. Edward Elgar, UK
- with Branko Milanovic. 2007. Does Tariff Liberalization increase Wage Inequality: Some Empirical Evidence. In Globalization and Poverty, edited by Ann Harrison. NBER, University of Chicago, USA.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found