Areas of Interest:
- Human Resources
- Ph.D., Mineral Economics, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO
- Bachelor in Engineering, Electrical Engineering, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- Director of the Institute of Financial Economics, American University of Beirut, Lebanon 2017-present.
- Chairperson of the Economics Department, American University of Beirut, Lebanon 2016-2017.
- Associate Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, American University of Beirut, Lebanon 2015–present.
- Dagher, L., Bird, L., Heeter, J. 2017. Residential Green Power Demand in the United States. Renewable Energy 114, 1062-1068.
- Dagher, L., Harajli, H. 2015. Willingness to pay for green power in an unreliable electricity sector: Part 1. The case of the Lebanese residential sector. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 50, 1634-1642.
- Cuddington, J., Dagher, L. 2014. Estimating Short and Long-Run Demand Elasticities: A Primer with Energy-Sector Applications. Energy Journal, 36, 185-209.
- Dagher, L., El Hariri, S., 2013. The impact of global oil price shocks on the Lebanese stock market. Energy 63, 366-374.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found